3. You acknowledge that the information contained in the Customer Care Application is strictly confidential and may contain personal data. Accordingly, you are only authorised to use the Customer Care Application, and information and data in or derived from the Customer Care Application, for the following internal purposes:
4. Anonymised and generic information, that is not personal in nature, contained in the Customer Care Application may be used by you strictly as directed by Customer in the ordinary course of its business (by way of example only, for purposes such as the compilation of statistics and data analysis).
5. You must undertake screening and security checks as directed by Customer so as to
6. You shall not use or disclose for any reason in breach of the provisions of any applicable privacy laws any Personal Data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time)) which you may receive in the course of your use of the Customer Care Application.
7. You must keep confidential and secure any information which by its nature is confidential including but without limitation passwords or other security credentials or information concerning End Users, Bango’s or Customer’s business or their customers which you receive in connection with or which you have access to through or which is generated by your interactions with the Customer Care Application or the Bango systems, and shall not disclose such information to any other person except to the extent that the relevant information: